Are you a law student? Use your legal skills for the public good.
India Justice Foundation (IJF) is pleased to announce IJF Online Internship Programme for Law Students.
We are looking for dedicated and dynamic law students, including 1st-year students who are committed to advance our vision of providing accessible and affordable legal aid. If the idea of doing an Internship at a Legal NGO interests you, then read further.
While you can be based anywhere in India – Delhi, Mumbai, Coimbatore, Chennai or Gujarat, you will need to commit 1-2 hours daily to do the assignments as part of the legal internship program that is designed for law students. We also have spots for law students in Bangalore to come to our office on weekends for the internship.
Why India Justice Foundation?
There are a wide variety of ways in which an organization may need support – they may need an intern abroad, assistance researching projects, court reporting, drafting articles, interviewing, translating, secondary support for lawyers or practical assistance in the office.
You can use your knowledge and resources to work for the public good work tackling a diverse range of issues. It is an opportunity to enhance your legal career by engaging with like-minded professionals and making new contacts with NGOs, charities, social enterprises and other organizations.
- Writing articles for the blog
- Content creation and Public Engagement
- Promotion on social media channels
Eligibility for the Internship
- Age between 18 – 25 years.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in using Google Docs, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
Period: 2 Month
How to apply for the Law Student internship?
Send your CV/Resume and Photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal Internship Benefits
- Internship Certificate
- Consideration for Office Internship at our Law Firm
- Exposure of working with High Court & Supreme Court lawyers
- Recommendation Letter for Exceptional Performers