Criminal allegations against a person may have serious consequences. When you do land yourself in such situations, immediately reach out to a criminal defence lawyer to mitigate and minimise the risks.
Our constitution guarantees that every person has a right to a fair trial and right of silence. At IJF, our criminal defence lawyers strive hard to put strong defence to your case and ensure your rights are not violated.
We will guide you throughout the entire court process, making sure that you understand the legal issues surrounding the charge and defence strategies to achieve the desired outcome.
To speak to a Bangalore Criminal Defence Lawyer for filing and defending your bail applications in District Court, Sessions Court, or High Court, schedule an appointment for a consultation. Bring copies of all the necessary documents such as FIR, Complaint, Remand Application, Chargesheet (if available), Bail Rejection Order Sheet, etc.
Best Criminal Lawyers in Bangalore and Chennai
Affordable Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters
Our team of expert criminal lawyers based out of Bangalore, Karnataka and Chennai, Tamil Nadu have successfully handled various criminal cases and provided effective legal assistance.
Police complaints: Legal assistance in filing police complaints / Registration of FIR / Criminal Complaint under the Provisions of law of crime/IPC. Filing of Criminal complaint before Police station u/s 154 of Cr.P.C or magistrate under section 190, 200, 156(3) Of code of Criminal procedure 1973;
Regular Bail and Anticipatory Bail: Anticipatory Bail applications U/s 438 of Cr.P.C before Court of Session and High Courts; Regular Bail Application u/s 437/439 of Cr.P.C.
Revision and Appeal: Assist in filing of Revision, Appeal, Criminal Writs, and petition under Sec.482 of Cr.P.C. against the acquittal / Conviction.
FIR Quashing: We assist in filing a petition U/s 482 of Cr.P.C for quashing of F.I.R or staying the criminal procedure before the High Courts through out India;
Criminal Trials: Representing clients in the Criminal Trial before magistrate or court of session, as defence counsel;
Cheque Bounce Cases: Filing or defending Complaint under section 138 of N. I. Act before magistrate.
Complaints: Filing / defending Criminal complaint under various provisions and sections of Indian Penal Code, Companies Act, Factories Act, Food Adulteration Act, passport Act, NDPS Act, and Arms Act etc.
Matrimonial Disputes: Assist women/victim in registering Complaints with Crime against Women Cell u/s 498A, 406 IPC r/w 3 & 4 of Dowry Prohibition Act.
Women’s Rights: We also assist women/victim in filing Criminal complaints before Magistrate under the provisions of Protection of women under Domestic Violence Act
Maintenance for Women: We also assist women/victim in filing application u/s 125 Cr.P.C for seeking maintenance from her husband.
Protection from arrest: In the case when the husband is a victim, then we provide him all necessary legal protection from arrest and undue coercion from police. Also assist the husband and his other family members in getting Anticipatory bail or Regular Bail.
- Human Rights Cases
- Cyber Crimes
- 498A Cases
- Cheque Bounce Cases
- NDPS (Narcotics) Cases
- Cross Examination
Legal Assistance on various kinds of Criminal Cases
- Economic offences punishable under SEBI, FEMA, Passport Act, Immigration Act etc.
- Anti Corruption Cases instituted by CBI
- Money laundering cases PMLA (CBI / ED cases)
- Offence related to Narcotic & Drugs (NDPS Act)
NIA & UAPA Offences
- NIA Cases – Scheduled offences
- UAPA Cases
- Offence related to terrorism and anti-national activities
- Offence related to passport & Immigration laws
Cancellation of warrant/LOC
- Cancellation of Look our Circular (LOC) from Court
- Cancellation of warrant & 82/83 Cr.P.C
- Complaints filed for the office of Cheating (420) & Criminal
- Misappropriation of funds (406)
- Complaints filed for the office of Criminal Breach of Trust and criminal conspiracy
- Complaints filed for the office of Cheating, Forgery and Mischief
- Offences related to Abatement, Unlawful assembly and disturbing Public tranquility;
- Offences affecting human body (viz. murder, Attempt to Murder, Abatement, Attempt to suicide, dowry death, causing death by negligence, hurt, grievous hurt, wrongful restraint, Criminal Force, Abduction, Kidnapping, trafficking, rape, unnatural sex etc;
- Offence related to property, viz. theft, robbery, extortion, cheating, breach of trust, misappropriation of properties etc.
- And other offences punishable under the code of Indian Penal and other penal law
Cheque Bounce Cases
- Complaints filed for the office of Dishonour of Cheque under 138 of N.I.Act.
- Offence related to marriage viz. (a) Offence unusable under Dowry Prohibition Act (b) Domestic violence Act (c) 498A, 406 IPC etc.
- Offences related to Public Servant and Contempt of the lawful authority of Public Servants
- Offence related to Elections under section 171 (A-I) of IPC